Leveraging Synchronicity as an Everyday Experience in Self-Trust.
Module Four in the Conspirituality series.
“Synchronicity is an ever-present reality for those who have the eyes to see.” — Carl Jung
- Synchronicity was initially conceptualized and coined by Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung. Synchronicity is the language of an interconnected universe.
- Awareness of synchronicity means noticing the interconnected patterns of everything and recognizing that there is no such thing as coincidence.
- Although we may be the meaning-makers of our experiences, taking note of synchronicities when they occur can facilitate greater awareness of our connection to flow and infinite possibilities.
- In this module, develop the skills to recognize the signs and signals of synchronicity as they occur (24/7) as an everyday, everyway experience.
- Tap into specific Fields to enhance awareness of synchronicity, resulting in more flow, clarity, joy, and personal empowerment.
(Includes Unlimited Access to the Two-Hour Webinar Recording, Comprehensive Outline, and PowerPoint Presentation)